Be the change you want to see in our community.
Children without books need your help, and BookSpring offers you the chance to make your mark on the world by contributing to a great cause today.
Throughout the year, there are many additional ways to help. Click the links below for our different giving campaigns.
Ways to contribute
- Become a Sponsor and get benefits all year long.
- Make a contribution to our 20 books by 2020 Campaign.
- Join our sustained giving program, the Flying Book Society!
- Attend the Storybook Heroes Luncheon.
- Become a Champion of BookSpring.
- Buy a “title” for our BookCase for a Better Childhood.
- Sponsor a student reader in the Readathon.
- Underwrite an entire zip code of children in need through the The Zip Code Project.
- Purchase an item from the BookSpring Boutique.
- Shop through Amazon Smile and choose to benefit BookSpring.
- Purchase an item from our Amazon Supplies Wish List. Double your impact when you shop via Amazon Smile!
- Shop at Randalls and link your Remarkable Card to BookSpring.
- Check for matching gifts through Double the Donation.
You can also give the gift of time as a Volunteer for programs or events. Book Drives are a terrific way to give a back to our community. Gifts of any amount of any amount towards our annual operations or programs are always welcome.
If you would like to make a substantial contribution with particular meaning or purpose, please contact Andrea Angelo, Director of Development & Marketing, at 512 472-1791 x 104.