Invest Monthly in Childhood Literacy
Join the Flying Book Society to help BookSpring build early literacy in children and families. While any amount you give will help, a recurring gift of just $83 a month provides a long-lasting home library of at least 20 books for 20 families with children under the age of 12 in Central Texas.
A monthly gift of just $10 can provide 48 “forever” books to a child in need
BookSpring's Encuesta de lectura del centro de Texas showed a startling 46% of Central Texas homes with children 12 and under have fewer than 20 books at home. Children growing up in homes with at least 20 books get 3 more years of schooling than children from bookless homes, independent of their parents’ education, occupation, and class.
Why Monthly Giving Matters
- It’s tailored to your budget! Any amount you give helps BookSpring serve families in schools, community centers, and directly at home.
- It increases revenue and helps us plan for the future. Monthly giving helps BookSpring expand capacity and reach more of the 80,000 kids living in poverty in Central Texas.
- It gives you a behind-the-scenes look. Flying Book Society members receive a quarterly newsletter with exclusive news and updates.
A Flying Book Society Member is a special type of supporter
By investing monthly, you’re joining a community dedicated to sustaining BookSpring’s mission to build literacy and the motivation to read among children right here in Central Texas.
Once you join the Flying Book Society, you receive:
- A quarterly report featuring stories, photos, and updates on the impact your donation is supporting.
- Your choice of a limited BookSpring Flying Book Society T-shirt or zippered tote bag.