Make a contribution towards a child’s future
Children without books need your help, and BookSpring offers you the chance to make your mark on the world by contributing to a great cause today. Throughout the year, there are many additional ways to help. Click the links below for our different giving campaigns.
Ways to Give and Donate
- Make a contribution to our BookSpring Delivered
- Join our sustained giving program, the Flying Book Society!
- Attend the Storybook Heroes Luncheon.
- Become a Sponsor and get benefits all year long.
- Become a Champion of BookSpring.
- Buy a “title” for our BookCase for a Better Childhood.
- Sponsor a student reader in the Readathon.
- Underwrite an entire zip code of children in need through the The Zip Code Project.
- Purchase an item from the BookSpring Boutique.
- Shop through Amazon Smile and choose to benefit BookSpring.
- Purchase an item from our Amazon Supplies Wish List. Double your impact when you shop via Amazon Smile!
- Shop at Randalls and link your Remarkable Card to BookSpring.
- Check for matching gifts through Double the Donation.
You can also give the gift of time as a Volunteer for programs or events. Book Drives are a terrific way to give a back to our community. Charitable donations of any amount towards our annual operations or programs are always welcome.
If you would like to make a substantial contribution with particular meaning or purpose, please contact Andrea Angelo, Director of Development & Marketing, at 512 472-1791 x 104.