Make checks payable to BookSpring
– All students, even if they collect all donations online, must fill out and turn in their student envelope to their teacher.
– To be eligible for prizes, you must write your online ID number on your student envelope.
– Students can collect all pledges in cash-donation form, and turn in the cash or checks in their student envelope to their teacher on the designated return date at your school.
– Online donations will be accepted beyond the Friday, February 13, prize eligibility deadline.
– Please go to PRIZES or DATES & DEADLINES pages for details on prize eligibility.
– INDIVIDUAL readers (students in a school NOT participating) can contact BookSpring Read-A-Thon directly to receive more information about receiving a Read-A-Thon Reader envelope.
– Students are NOT required to register online to participate in the Read-A-Thon, but ARE required to register to be eligible for prizes.
-Students are NOT required to collect pledges to participate in the Read-A-Thon, as there are awards for being the Top Reader at each school.
- You can still be a Reading All Star if your school is not on the Read-A-Thon school list. Sign up as an INDIVIDUAL reader, type in your school’s name, read, collect donations, and receive prizes. BookSpring will make sure to coordinate with Individual Readers to ensure prize eligibility.
Do teachers register as a teacher or register their classroom online?
– Teachers DO NOT register classrooms online!
– Students will select the Last Name of their teachers when they register and create their profiles.
– All donations received for individual students will also be credited to their classroom total and their school total.
-Teachers participating as Readers, tracking minutes and pages, and collecting donations — can register online and create their own profile pages! In this case, the teacher should select his or her own Last Name in the teacher field.